— WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS —
1. By accessing this site (the “Site”) you agree to the following terms. By proceeding beyond this page or continuing to use the Site you agree and acknowledge that you do so upon these terms. These conditions of use form an agreement between you and us Skyrocket Digital Marketing whose registered trading address is at Flat 15, 6 Rapier Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 8JS. We may alter these conditions of use from time to time at our absolute discretion without prior notice to you.
2. We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to terminate any account, registration or any other relationship you may have with us without notice in the event of a breach of these conditions of use.
3. These conditions of use are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of the Site will be determined in the English courts only.
Intellectual Property Rights
4. The Site is owned and operated by us and the information and materials appearing on the Site are made available to you solely for your own personal and non-commercial use unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
5. All intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of the content, information, data and materials appearing on the Site (including without limitation any copyright, text, illustrations, photographs, trade marks, trade names and logos) are and remain the property either of us or of other third parties who have licensed such intellectual property to us.
6. We grant to individual users of the Site a non-exclusive personal licence to view and copy details from the Site for their personal and non-commercial use only unless otherwise agreed in writing by us. We may revoke this licence at any time without prior notice.
7. Except as provided in paragraph 6, none of the information or materials appearing on the Site may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Requests to republish the whole of or any extracts from any of the information or materials appearing on the Site should be sent to us at [email protected]
8. You agree that you will not arrange for any third party web site to be connected to any part of the Site by way of a hyperlink where the content of such third party web site is profane, obscene, racist, sexist, promotes or is engaged in any illegal activity of any kind or where such third party web site purports that the content of the Site is the content of that third party web site or where the such third party website is detrimental to our reputation or the reputation of the Site or is detrimental to our charitable objects. We reserve the right to remove at our absolute discretion, for any reason whatsoever (or without reason), any hyperlink to the Site.
9. Modification of any of the information or materials appearing on the Site or use of any of the same for any purpose other than as set out in these conditions of use (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited.
10. You may not use the Site to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any material which is or may be defamatory, obscene, indecent, menacing, or racially motivated, or any other unlawful material or information.
Disclaimer of Liability
11. The information and materials appearing on the Site are provided for your information purposes only and are not intended to address your particular requirements. You should not rely upon any information or ideas contained on the Site when making any decision or taking any action (or when refraining from doing so).
12. We endeavour to keep the information and materials appearing on the Site as up to date as possible, but we in no way guarantee that the information on the Site is accurate at all times and we reserve the right to amend the information at any time without prior notice to you. No information on the Site constitutes an offer to you by us or any third party of any nature.
13. While we do periodically check the site for viruses and other corrupting media, you agree that you use the Site entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the full extent permissible by the applicable law, any liability for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits or other economic loss of any kind) which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using the Site, save to the extent that any person suffers death or personal injury as a result of our negligence. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the temporary interruption of the Site due to faults or circumstances outside our control such as electricity outages and failures of third-party telecommunications providers.
14. The Site may contain links to third party websites and it is possible that third party websites also link to the Site. A link from the Site to a third-party website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of that third-party website.
15. Part of the Site may contain advertising. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of advertisements that are contained on the Site. We are not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising material.
The contents of the site are © 2019 Skyrocket Digital Limited. All rights reserved.