Jamie Peck director of Skyrocket Digital Limited is the data controller of your Information (as described below).
Skyrocket Digital Limited may hold your Information electronically or in paper form in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
“Your Information” includes any information which Skyrocket Digital Limited holds now or at any time in the future and which comes from or relates to your use of its services. For example:
• the information contained in your order;
• information provided by you to Skyrocket Digital Limited through your use of the Skyrocket Digital Limited services;
• information collected by cookies (the section below entitled “cookies”).
How does Skyrocket Digital Limited use your Information?
Skyrocket Digital Limited will use your Information in order to:
• provide its services to you; and
• where you have consented to it doing so, contact you in relation its services which may be of interest to you.
Skyrocket Digital Limited will not disclose or transfer your Information EXCEPT:
• to any person or entity who may wish to purchase, takeover or invest in its business;
• to its professional advisors under appropriate confidentiality requirements;
• to third parties not listed above where you have given your explicit consent for us to do so; or
• in circumstances where it is required or permitted to do so by law.
To find out more about cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What else do you need to know?
Skyrocket Digital Limited will deal with your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You may access your Information (in return for a small fee) and request details of the entities with whom Skyrocket Digital Limited have shared your Information by e-mailing [email protected] You may correct factual errors in your Information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us a request detailing the error or your instructions to the same e-mail address.
In most cases Skyrocket Digital Limited will comply promptly with your request and let you know when it has done so. However, sometimes the public interest or your own interests will override your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. Skyrocket Digital Limited will only withhold information where it is legally allowed to do so.
To protect your privacy and the security of your Information, Skyrocket Digital Limited may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before it acts on any request which you may make in respect of your Information.